FOR SALE Juno SSE-CN £39,000 + VAT
Following on from SPEED organiser’s announcement about the inclusion of older CN spec race cars in the exciting 2012 season, we are pleased to offer the perfect car to compete in the new category and the sporting league, competitively and reliably. This example of Juno SSE-CN car, was the winner of 2010 VdeV Class B Championship and 5th Overall.
Built in 2008, and upgraded throughout 2009 and 2010. This is an excellent example and has been meticulously prepared and looked after, and raced once in 2011 run by the factory.
- Steel Tubular Spaceframe Chassis
- Lightweight, Pre Preg GRP Bodywork (Rosso Red Painted Finish)
- Composite Front Splitter
- Composite Rear Diffuser
- Aluminium Honeycomb Crash Structure
- Adjustable Carbon Fibre Double Element Rear Wing
- 80 Litre Capacity FIA Approved Fuel Cell
- Mountune 2ltr Mugen Honda Engine
- AIM Dash Display with integrated Data Logging System
- Twin Plate AP Racing Clutch
- 6 Speed Sequential Hewland FTRS Gearbox
- Pectel Intelligent Paddle Shift System
- ATS Centre Lock Single Piece F3 Wheels
- Performance Friction Monoblock Brake Calipers and Discs
- Cockpit Adjustable Brake Bias
- Double Wishbones, Fully Rose Jointed Inboard Suspension operated by Pushrods
- Upgraded Billet Aluminium Uprights
- Nitron Adjustable Dampers
- Full Lighting System for Endurance Events
- Two sets of Spare Wheels (One set Wet Tyres, One Slicks)
- Selection of Spare Parts including Roll Bars, Springs, Original Uprights
Everything you need to go racing in SPEED for 2012 for a very reasonable price with an excellent package. For more information please contact Ewan Baldry at Juno Racing Cars by phone on +44(0)7971 531763 or e mail email@example.com
The 2012 SPEED EuroSeries registration forms for drivers and manufacturers and the race entry form are now available to download and return to SPEED organisers to indicate participation in this year’s championship. Drivers wishing to take part are asked to return the registration forms and payment by 10th February.
For the 2012 season, drivers/entrants must pay a registration fee to compete in the series. The fee covers FIA event inscription costs for the 12 races this year. Details of inscription fees are available from SPEED organisers.
For all details, please visit the DOWNLOADS page on the SPEED EuroSeries website.
- 2011 Ligier JS51………….£49,950
- New Neil Brown Engineering built engine with 1 hour of running
- Pectel SQ6 ECU
- Geartronics Paddle shift with light weight compressor
- Chris Tullet exhaust system
- AIM Pro data logging including damper sensors
- Faringdon steering wheel with dash display
- Lifeline Zero one fire system
- TMME Chassis and Engine harness
- Super B Lithium battery
- Ohlins dampers
For detail and to arrange viewing contact Graham Johnson
Mob: 07970 685498
Warwickshire driver Sarah Reader has received recognition of her status as Britain’s top female amateur racer with the award of a Gold Star from the British Women Racing Drivers Club. Presented to her by former World Champion John Surtees, the BWRDC Gold Star is the club’s highest honour and recognition of Sarah’s achievements in international sports car racing.
Reader, 29 and from Stratford-upon-Avon, collected her award at the Autosport International show at Birmingham’s NEC, where she and the other five shortlisted drivers gathered to hear the decision of the judging panel.
“I’m really thrilled to have won and very proud to be a member of the BWRDC,” said Sarah. “This sort of recognition is a huge boost for the career of any aspiring driver, and I am very grateful indeed to the judges.”
Sarah’s successes in the male-dominated motorsport world include four podium finishes in the SPEED EuroSeries in 2011, along with championship fourth. She plans to return to the championship in 2012 with her TFL Racing-prepared Juno sports car.
Reader has been racing since the age of 17, when she started in the Caterham Academy. In 2003 she raced to third place overall in the Caterham Eurocup Roadsport class and was third overall in the Caterham CSR Masters in 2006.
Her BWRDC success nets Sarah a number of prizes from award sponsors, including race lubricants from Millers Oils and safety clothing from Grand Prix Racewear and Stand 21. She will also benefit from the mentoring skills of Susie Wolff, twice a finalist in the McLaren Autosport BRDC Young Driver Award. “I am delighted to once again be a mentor and look forward to helping Sarah and watching her progress,” said Susie. “It is a very special year for the BWRDC as it celebrates its 50th anniversary. I shall always be thankful for the support the club gave me.”
SPEED EuroSeries was on display with a busy stand at the Autosport International Show at the NEC in Birmingham this year. Situated in the heart of the show next to the Senna display the series attracted a lot of interest from competitors and fans alike and there were several enquiries into the cars from the series on display – the 2009 Juno and Ligier JS51 – both of which are currently available to purchase (see ‘Cars for Sale’ news filter for more information).